Beast Boxing 3D version 1.2 got released today and is On Sale for 33% off ($1.99) for the holidays! Here's a quick list of updates:
- Brand new Endless mode improves replayability with GameCenter Leaderboards
- Two new hilarious holiday-themed opponents available in Rematch mode, along with a new arena (see the attached screenshot). That brings the total to 11 opponents and 5 arenas!
- More responsive and quicker controls
- Four awesome brand new arena music tracks from Last Cannon developer Shadi Muklashy!
- Loads of visual and performance improvements, along with some minor bugfixes The 1.2 update feels better than ever, and we hope you'll take a look and see how you like the latest additions!
Beast Boxing 3D is on sale for $1.99, or 33% off, for the holidays! It’s holiday season, and we’re celebrating and giving thanks for an awesome month and a half since we launched the game. We’ve been hard at work the entire time building more content and addressing customer feedback and suggestions for the game. Last week, I had to sneak a little time away from my beautiful honeymoon in Hawaii to get in some last-minute content and upload version 1.2 for review.
The 1.2 update has several awesome improvements in store for you Beast Boxers out there. First off, to give people some more stuff to do aside from the story mode, there’s a new Endless mode. We added two holiday-themed beastly fighters and a brand new fighting arena that will be available in Rematch mode and Endless mode. We tightened up the responsiveness of the controls – it doesn’t read your mind yet, but it does improve on the speed you’re able to chain attacks and blocks together, and it feels great! Oh, and we’ve got four brand new music tracks from multi-talented developer Shadi Muklashy! The update’s in review now and should be available as a free update in a matter of days. We can’t wait to share it with you!